Handphone Cables & Chargers: The Online Sungei Road

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Handphone Cables & Chargers

Seriously, please do not ask me which handphone models these cables are for and what purpose some of them are used for unless as described. LOL! Lost touch with the technicalities of normal phones after using the iPhone!

So here you go. Some cables and all earpieces are untouched since day one. What happened was, I don't fancy using any headphones or earpieces and listening to music using my handphones. So, every time when I get a new phone, I would re-use the chargers and PC-USB connectors from the previous handphone that I had. I ended up with tonnes of unused cables.

Here you go, the prices are all there for your to see. Sorry, no boxes or nice packages.

LIKE NEW / UNUSED From NOKIA package : SGD$4.00

LIKE NEW SAMSUNG Earpiece with mic : SGD$4.00

UNUSED SONY ERICSSON USB Connector : SGD$1.00
Note:
This is a new unused cable.
Unfortunately, it was bent in a certain position for so long that one part was frayed.
Still working perfectly.
(See attached picture below)

UNUSED NOKIA USB Connector : SGD$4.00

USED SONY ERICSSON Handphone Charger : SGD$3.00

UNUSED SONY ERICSSON Earpiece (without the mic extension) : SGD$2.00
 LIKE NEW / UNUSED NOKIA One-Ear Earpiece with mic : SGD$4.00

LIKE NEW / UNUSED NOKIA Two-Ears Earpiece with mic : SGD$4.00

LIKE NEW / UNUSED Two-Ears Earpiece with mic : SGD$4.00

LIKE NEW / UNUSED NOKIA "Light" Handphone Charger : SGD$5.00

LIKE NEW / UNUSED NOKIA "Bulky" Handphone Charger : SGD$5.00

NEW / UNUSED Earpiece Cushion Cover : SGD$0.50
 NEW / UNUSED SONY ERICSSON Special Headphone Earplugs : SGD$1.00

PLEASE NOTE:

I would prefer (LOCAL BUYERS) Cash-On-Delivery or Local Bank Transfer (DBS/POSB) but if you insist on registered mail, local or overseas, do note that some items are bulky and shipping costs are in relation to the item's weight/size. I only accept PayPAL for overseas buyers. I do not ship to certain countries. Do email before any purchase decisions.

Prices shown in this page DO NOT include shipping/delivery charges.

Meet-ups at both the seller/buyer's place of convenience. Just state where you live or want it delivered, and if I'm on the way, we'll meet and I'll pass it to you! 

I'm just here trying to keep prices as low as possible. I will NOT be held responsible for any lost mails. All approved transactions are FINAL. There will be no refunds or returns accepted.

 Thank you for your kind understanding.

Happy browsing my store ~

No comments:

Post a Comment