Handphones: The Online Sungei Road

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Handphones

NEW ADVERTISEMENT INSERT!

 This is a working NOKIA handphone without charger I got from a friend. But if you need a charger, I'll provide it at no additional costs!

USED NOKIA 6300 without charger  or box set : SGD$25.00

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My handphone collection since 2002. Of course, please do not expect the phones to be in working order. They are not in great condition either as you can see from the pic. The last phone I used was the W990i Black Sony Ericsson in 2007. Used it for about a year before I switched back to a Nokia. After which, the handphone was shelved away until last year when I tried switching it on again, I can't. Didn't try charging them, though. So here goes. ALL the handphones come equip with memory cards except for the bulky, old Sony Ericsson phone (bottom pic). Sorry, no chargers and boxes.

I would really hope that someone would buy all these handphones in one single purchase of SGD$30.00. If not, then I would have to slowly sell them away for the stated price since they might no longer working. Price is justified as the card readers and memory cards are in perfect working condition (just tested them this afternoon). Also, I believe that some of the batteries might still be in good working condition as there was no sign of rust and they are in good shape except for one of the Nokia Battery and the old Sony Ericsson battery at the bottom.

Purchase ALL handphones for SGD$30.00!

SONY ERICSSON W910i (Red) : SGD$8.00


SONY ERICSSON W910i (Black) : SGD$8.00


NOKIA 3230 : SGD$8.00


Nokia 6670 : SGD$8.00


SGD$5.00





PLEASE NOTE:

I would prefer (LOCAL BUYERS) Cash-On-Delivery or Local Bank Transfer (DBS/POSB) but if you insist on registered mail, local or overseas, do note that some items are bulky and shipping costs are in relation to the item's weight/size. I only accept PayPAL for overseas buyers. I do not ship to certain countries. Do email before any purchase decisions.

Prices shown in this page DO NOT include shipping/delivery charges.

Meet-ups at both the seller/buyer's place of convenience. Just state where you live or want it delivered, and if I'm on the way, we'll meet and I'll pass it to you! 

I'm just here trying to keep prices as low as possible. I will NOT be held responsible for any lost mails. All approved transactions are FINAL. There will be no refunds or returns accepted.

 Thank you for your kind understanding.


Happy browsing my store!

1 comment:

  1. Bro, izzit possible for me to view and test the phones first?

    ReplyDelete