Key Chains: The Online Sungei Road

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Key Chains

Key Chains from all over the world. See anything you fancy?

 BRAND NEW JACK DANIELS Leather Key Chain : SGD $4.00

BRAND NEW QATAR AIRWAYS Bag Lock : SGD $3.00

 AUSTRALIAN Gold Kangaroo
with Green Stone Pendant and Emerald Eye : SGD $5.00

 BRAND NEW BANGKOK AIRWAYS Key Chain : SGD $1.00

 BRAND NEW Thailand Symbol Key Chain : SGD $3.00 for ALL 03 pieces
(Bought in Thailand)

 BRAND NEW FLAG & BULL Key Chain : SGD $2.00 each
(Bought in SPAIN)


PLEASE NOTE:

I would prefer (LOCAL BUYERS) Cash-On-Delivery or Local Bank Transfer (DBS/POSB) but if you insist on registered mail, local or overseas, do note that some items are bulky and shipping costs are in relation to the item's weight/size. I only accept PayPAL for overseas buyers. I do not ship to certain countries. Do email before any purchase decisions.

Prices shown in this page DO NOT include shipping/delivery charges.

Meet-ups at both the seller/buyer's place of convenience. Just state where you live or want it delivered, and if I'm on the way, we'll meet and I'll pass it to you! 

I'm just here trying to keep prices as low as possible. I will NOT be held responsible for any lost mails. All approved transactions are FINAL. There will be no refunds or returns accepted.

 Thank you for your kind understanding.

Happy browsing my store ~

No comments:

Post a Comment