The Lanyard Collector: The Online Sungei Road

Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Lanyard Collector


Newest addition to the collection as of November 2012.
Feel free to ask questions or offer a price for the ones you like.
Cheers!

 The 2012 F1 Grand Prix Lanyard.


 As usual, NDP 2012.


I had exchanged one of my collectable
Harley Davidson Lanyard
for this one. 
Men's Fashion Week at Marina Bay Sands. Nice!


 This is lanyard was given to me recently.
Coincidentally, the week before I received it,
I had seen the advertisement on a bus and wondered what it was.
The title on the ad really attracted my attention.
"Threesome".
Apparently, it was a marine life exhibition of sorts.


This is no ordinary lanyard and it has become one of my favourites.
It actually has a thumb drive attached to it. Cool!

Not sure if I'm willing to sell this Canon Professional Services Lanyard away. LOL!

---------------------------------------------------------------

To those of you who had attended 2012's Broadcast Asia,
well, this lanyard sure looks familiar to you.

Canon always give away the same 'unchanged' design lanyard
to its visitors at its booth.

Just to add to the collection:


--------------------------------------------------

Like finally, after two years searching for it,

may I proudly present you,

my next most favourite lanyard,
(apart from the elegant Omega Lanyard)

THE STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL
 "MY POINT OF VIEW" LEICA 
famous Red-Dot LANYARD!
(with Chrome-plated clip)

ENJOY!



LATEST ADDITION to my humble collection of fine lanyards.

KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
& Air FRANCE


NDP 2011 ACTUAL DAY CELEBRATIONS


6th WORLD ISLAMIC ECONOMIC FORUM Foundation 2011.
(Only for Participants and Creative Artistes)

-------------------------------

What started out as a single impulse purchase became a constant addiction. This was what happened to me a few years back. Back then, my humble collection of lanyards were from those business roadshows and exhibitions. This infatuation grew out of control when I started hunting and collecting other lanyards that are very RARE and hard to come buy.

Apart from the Luxury Watches, this category would be showcasing the second most expensive item list and customers are not to expect anything lower than SGD$15.00.

I hereby proudly present to you some of my finest collection of lanyards.


BRAND NEW ELEGANT PIECE / ORIGINAL from UK
LIVERPOOL FC Lanyard (Thick) : SGD$30.00


HIGHLY COLLECTABLE SINGAPORE 2010
1st YOUTH OLYMPIC GAMES (Purple) : SGD$10.00












VERY RARE CHANGI AIRPORT (White) Smiles Campaign Lanyard :
SGD$15.00


 VERY RARE CHANGI AIRPORT (Black) Smiles Campaign Lanyard :
SGD$20.00

VERY RARE AVID Lanyard : SGD$15.00

HIGHLY COLLECTABLE
HARLEY DAVIDSON Lanyard with clip : SGD$30.00

HIGHLY COLLECTABLE
Football Association of Singapore S-LEAGUE Lanyard : SGD$10.00

VERY RARE LEICA Geosystems Lanyard : SGD$30.00

VERY RARE TIMBERLAND Lanyard with clip : SGD$50.00

VERY RARE LEVI'S Leipzig Store (Germany) Lanyard : SGD$30.00

VERY RARE TIMBERLAND Lanyard without clip : SGD$30.00

VERY RARE KODAK Lanyard with clip : SGD$30.00

HIGHLY COLLECTABLE
YAMAHA Motosport Lanyard with clip : SGD$35.00

BRAND NEW UNPRINTED Lanyard : SGD$0.50


HIGHLY COLLECTABLE
ADIDAS Deutchland Lanyard with clip : SGD$30.00 

VERY RARE THE GODFATHER Lanyard
(with clip and Bottle Opener) : SGD$30.00

COLLECTABLE YAMAHA Lanyard with clip : SGD$15.00

COLLECTABLE BMW Lanyard with clip : SGD$15.00

Let me share with you a NOT-FOR-SALE Lanyard in my collection. This OMEGA Printed Lanyard is an extremely rare and highly collectable piece with an elegant chrome-plated clip and a very sturdy hook. This lanyard is actually a promotional item given away only to Omega Customers and I don't think anyone in Singapore has it, except for me and if there are others, do come forward and share with us pictures of your one-of-a-kind lanyard. If you insist on buying, I might consider offers above SGD$70.00.

Enjoy the pic!








PLEASE NOTE:

I would prefer (LOCAL BUYERS) Cash-On-Delivery or Local Bank Transfer (DBS/POSB) but if you insist on registered mail, local or overseas, do note that some items are bulky and shipping costs are in relation to the item's weight/size. I only accept PayPAL for overseas buyers. I do not ship to certain countries. Do email before any purchase decisions.

Prices shown in this page DO NOT include shipping/delivery charges.

Meet-ups at both the seller/buyer's place of convenience. Just state where you live or want it delivered, and if I'm on the way, we'll meet and I'll pass it to you! 

I'm just here trying to keep prices as low as possible. I will NOT be held responsible for any lost mails. All approved transactions are FINAL. There will be no refunds or returns accepted.

 Thank you for your kind understanding.

Happy browsing my store ~

5 comments:

  1. hi.. i am interested to buy your changi aiporrt landyard the black colour one please reply me to my email at tornado_995@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,i would like to buy your timerland lanyard. rebeccamaywilkins@hotmail.com if available.

    please get in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,i would like to buy your timerland lanyard. rebeccamaywilkins@hotmail.com if available.

    please get in touch

    ReplyDelete


  4. Tool Lanyard Singapore


    Find the best respiratory protection & tool lanyard safety products at UnitedResources-Intl.Com. We offer hare online many types of safety products. Get the Confined Space Blower, cert equipment, lock out tag out safety equipment in Singapore.



    http://unitedresources-intl.com/products-services/

    ReplyDelete