Military Memorabilia: The Online Sungei Road

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Military Memorabilia

All these used to be my prized collection that I'm willing to let go at a very low price. For some items, I don't think you find them anywhere else in Singapore and even if there is, not many would want to let them go because of the sentimental values they carry.

Not sure if some of you know what the logos mean but for me, they do bring back sweet memories during my National Service days.

Enjoy the pics!

BRAND NEW Pen (with LED / Laser Pointer / retractable pointer) : SGD $2.00 ONLY!
6 pieces batteries included (3 batteries in picture have been sold)


BRAND NEW Solid Pen (with case) : SGD $3.00 ONLY!


BRAND NEW Military Collar-Pin : SGD $1.00 ONLY!

BRAND NEW Military Wood Key-Chain : SGD $1.50 ONLY!

 BRAND NEW Military ENGINEER Collar-Pin : SGD $1.00 ONLY!

 BRAND NEW Military INFANTRY Collar-Pin : SGD $0.20 ONLY!
(Discolouration on bayonet handle - see pic)

 BRAND NEW Military MANPOWER Collar-Pin : SGD $1.00 ONLY!

 BRAND NEW Military MEDIC Collar-Pin : SGD $1.00 ONLY!

 BRAND NEW Military MILITARY POLICE Collar-Pin : SGD $1.00 ONLY!

 BRAND NEW Military SIGNAL Collar-Pin : SGD $1.00 ONLY!

 BRAND NEW Military ARMOUR Collar-Pin : SGD $1.00 ONLY!

 BRAND NEW Military INTELLIGENCE Collar-Pin : SGD $1.00 ONLY!

BRAND NEW Iron-On Badge : SGD$0.50!

BRAND NEW FIRE BRIGADE New South Wales Iron-On / Sew Badge : SGD $0.50 ONLY!

BUY THE WHOLE PACKAGE for ONLY : SGD$10.00!





PLEASE NOTE:

I would prefer (LOCAL BUYERS) Cash-On-Delivery or Local Bank Transfer (DBS/POSB) but if you insist on registered mail, local or overseas, do note that some items are bulky and shipping costs are in relation to the item's weight/size. I only accept PayPAL for overseas buyers. I do not ship to certain countries. Do email before any purchase decisions.

Prices shown in this page DO NOT include shipping/delivery charges.

Meet-ups at both the seller/buyer's place of convenience. Just state where you live or want it delivered, and if I'm on the way, we'll meet and I'll pass it to you! 

I'm just here trying to keep prices as low as possible. I will NOT be held responsible for any lost mails. All approved transactions are FINAL. There will be no refunds or returns accepted.

 Thank you for your kind understanding.

Happy browsing my store ~

No comments:

Post a Comment