Musical Instruments: The Online Sungei Road

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Musical Instruments

Sometimes in life, priorities change and responsibilities undergo major shifts. You change for the benefits of your loved ones. Positive change is a good thing. It builts character, maturity and most importantly, it lets you focus on the things that matter.

I'm now going through a new phase in life. My "strumming" days are over and it is time for me to focus fully on my career. Nevertheless, the spirit of music is still in the blood and ocassionally, I will have a session or two with my band friends just to relieve the "cravings".

Here's my pre-loved Samick and Watson Amp that I'm letting go to anyone who is willing to take over my musical journey. Both items will be sold for SGD$188.

PLEASE NOTE:

I would prefer (LOCAL BUYERS) Cash-On-Delivery or Local Bank Transfer (DBS/POSB) but if you insist on registered mail, local or overseas, do note that some items are bulky and shipping costs are in relation to the item's weight/size. I only accept PayPAL for overseas buyers. I do not ship to certain countries. Do email before any purchase decisions.

Prices shown in this page DO NOT include shipping/delivery charges.

Meet-ups at both the seller/buyer's place of convenience. Just state where you live or want it delivered, and if I'm on the way, we'll meet and I'll pass it to you! 

I'm just here trying to keep prices as low as possible. I will NOT be held responsible for any lost mails. All approved transactions are FINAL. There will be no refunds or returns accepted.

 Thank you for your kind understanding.

Happy browsing my store ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment